John Work's Journals furnish the most extensive records of the fur trade in the Pacific Northwest at the time of its greatest activity, when the business had reached maturity.
- In Collection:
- GVPL Call Number: 979.5 WOR 2006
- 209 p.: plates, map, portrait ; 25 cm.
- Early Western Journals, Number 1
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- 45.99696, -118.49854
- Greater Victoria Public Library Local History Collection
- Greater Victoria Public Library
- February 28, 2014
- Technical metadata provided by JF, cataloguing metadata provided by GF and KD.
- Images are available on this site for private use. For all other uses or access to the original please contact the Greater Victoria Public Library.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Journal of John Work||2020-12-17||Public||