Gives tips on how to research effectively, conduct phone interviews, using different types libraries and their services, a Canadian News Index, a Canadian Business Index, how to tap into local, provincial and federal government data, and a few case studies of individuals who sought information from the government in Canada.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: FC164 O94 1984
- 50 pages : illustrations
- 60.10867, -113.64258
- David Barbarash Collection
- Donor: David Barbarash
- David Barbarash fonds
- Archival finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/david-barbarash-fonds
- February 10, 2015
- CDW scanned items on Plustek OpticBook 3800 Plus - full colour, 300 dpi saved as PDF (note: single side typescript; scanned only printed pages, as with theses (except cover); removed from red duotang cover; duotang not scanned). Metadata by KD.
- Contact UVic Archives for access to the original, or ask UVic Archives to make a copy (fee for service). Patrons may look at the material through the Anarchism Digital Research Centre, but may not use images unless they contact UVic Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.