Plan of Indian Reserves, Bridge River, Lillooet District
Surveyed and drawn by W.S. Jemmett, 1884-1885. [Signed by Peter O'Reilly, Indian Reserve Commissioner, 1 May 1886.] [Approved by William Smithe, Chief Commissioner of Lands and Works no date.] Map showing Reserves along Bridge River where it meets the Fraser River including Reserve No. 1. Land cover and features described on the map include 13 Mile Creek, huts, Camoo's Ranch, Camoo Creek, 5 Mile Creek, 7 Mile Creek, fields, trail from Mines and from Lillooet, ditches, village, and types of land, soil, and timber.
- LTSA SGD Microfilm Image Number: 106405
- LTSA Inventory No.: LTSA6171
- Plan Barcode: Z0366393
- Plan Number: 06TR-IR (Lillooet)
- Lillooet 6
- 1 sheet
- 50.74977, -121.91936
- 50.74977, -121.93596
- Scale: 1 inch = 40 chains
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Indian Reserve Maps
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- Rights
- To request permission to publish or otherwise reproduce this image, or to purchase a high-resolution digital copy, please contact the LTSA at orderdesk@ltsa.ca.
- DOI