A cover page with the title of the map and a separate page with a block of numbered lots found between Langley, Bastion, and Government Streets in Victoria, British Columbia. One plot numbered 1603 is highlighted with red and labelled "Post Office Building".
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 37T1VT C
- 2 sheets ; 15 x 20 cm
- Lot 1603 Block 1 Post Office bldg and surrounding lot (3 of 6)
- Lot 1003, in Block One, on the map of Victoria Town, and colored in the accompanying tracing
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|37c tr 1 Victoria Town.pdf||2020-07-31||Public||