The plans for a reserve located on the coast in Esquimalt, British Columbia. The reserve is next to the Admiral's Residence and close to Craigflower. The map shows the buildings and roads along with small coastal islands and Inskip Island.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 2T1a IR
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2064
- 1 sheet ; 60 x 73 cm
- 48.43569, -123.41174
- Scale: 4 chains to one inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 14, 2006
- 200 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.