A line drawing surveyed by Meade of the plan for a reserve with a rectangular area, measuring 13.25 x 5 chains, on the banks of the Coquitlam River with a note in pencil saying it is 200 yards from the Fraser River. Within the reserve there is also a much smaller rectangular area labelled "Village" close to the river. There is a note signed by Moody that says "The large Reserve asked for by the Indians is higher up opposite..."
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 10T1IR
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1641
- 1 sheet ; 35 x 50 cm
- 49.23297, -122.80262
- Scale: 5 feet to 1 Statute Mile; 100 Links : 1 Chain
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- January 5, 2012
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|10 tr 1A IR.tif||2020-07-31||Public||