Three maps of reserves located at different points along the banks of the Fraser River close to Boston Bar. The maps have relief markings and features like the blacksmith's shop, villages, claims, and burial grounds. The maps have following individual titles: 9 Mile Creek 9 Miles Above Boston Bar on left bank of Fraser River; Quayome Flat on Left Bank of Fraser River Below Boston Bar; Reserve 14 1/2 Miles Above Boston Bar on left bank of Fraser River.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1751
- LSV Number: 18T1a IR
- 1 sheet ; 28 x 45 cm
- IR. Quayome Flat, L. Bank Fraser R. below Boston Bar
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 49.87002, -121.44399
- Scale: Six Inches to One Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|18 tr 1A IR.tif||2020-07-31||Public||