An illustration from a bible showing Abraham and Isaac before the sacrifice. Isaac carries the wood on his back and the fire in his hand.
- In Collection:
- Shelf Mark: Fragm.Lat.21
- 1 leaf; Manuscript fragment; 13.5 X 18.5 cm
- The material of which these manuscripts were made was often from calf- or sheepskin. The term "vellum" was used interchangeably with "parchment" although, contrary to modern usage, it suggested a coarser skin. -- Description from donor
- Medieval and Early Modern Manuscripts Collection
- Sandra Mattia Collection
- Special Collection Inventory: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/collections/medieval/inventory.php.
- Archival finding aid: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/findaids/mattia_inventory.pdf
- December 23, 2015
- Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (fee for reproductions). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.