Map showing the south-east coast of Vancouver Island and the islands between the Gulf of Georgia and the Juan de Fuca Strait. Scale: 3.5 inches to 21 miles. Annotated with a Colonial Office paper number: 'In 4063/54'. Extracted from Colonial Office letter of 24 May 1854. [British Columbia, Washington, 1854]
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 379
- 1 sheet
- Vancouver Island and the islands between the Gulf of Georgia and the Juan de Fuca Strait
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 49.48262, -124.06723
- 48.29674, -124.01225
- 48.54876, -123.21918
- 48.56121, -122.75962
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: MPK1-77 (3)
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP May 3, 2010.
- 600 dpi jpg
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.