San Juan Boundary Arbitration. Atlas. Maps sent to Admiral Prevost at Berlin on 12 June 1872. With list. Indicates townships subdivided in 1852 and townships proposed to be surveyed in 1853 and 1854.
- In Collection:
- 1 sheet
- Diagram of a portion of Oregon Territory
- 49 00'N--47 00'N / 124 00'W--122 00'W
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- April 12, 2010
- This is a correct tracing from a portion of a large Map of Oregon Territory, which extends from 42' to 49' N. Lat. & from about 121 15' to 124 40'W. Long. The boundary line is Engraved or Lithogd precisely as it is here traced, commencing at mid-chanl on the 49th Parallel - & extends S.& W. thro Vancouver & De Fuca Straits - John Arrowsmith, 105 Tho(?) Square, 8th Octr 1856. The original is -----
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by SC, May 3, 2010.
- 600 dpi jpg
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|223_FO925-1650 pt2 (30).jpg||2020-07-23||Public|