The text is that of the original Journal, which has never appeared in print as a whole before.. It will give an idea of the value of the Provincial legislative records from an historical point of view. It will also serve a more practical purpose in indicating the source of many laws and policies, not a few of which have survived in one form or another to this day.
- In Collection:
- GVPL Call Number: 328.7112 VAN
- 93 p. ; 25 cm.
- Minutes of the Council of Vancouver Island, 1851-1861
- Archives of British Columbia Memoir No. II 
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- August 30, 1851 to February 6, 1861
- Greater Victoria Public Library Local History Collection
- Greater Victoria Public Library
- Technical metadata provided by JF, cataloguing metadata provided by GF and KD.
- Images are available on this site for private use. For all other uses or access to the original please contact the Greater Victoria Public Library.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Minutes of the council of Vancouver Island||2020-12-17||Public||