A publication contributed to by American police officers, national guardsmen, and military officers detailing their claim that many of their colleagues are engaged in treasonous activities and their plan to promote an active program that will defend America from those at work forming an oligarchy of Imperialism against the people of America.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: HS2330 A5 O6 1992
- 80 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- American police action plan for stopping world government rule.
- 39.76, -98.5
- David Barbarash Collection
- Donor: David Barbarash
- David Barbarash fonds
- Archival finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/david-barbarash-fonds
- February 6, 2015
- Scanned by CDW on Plustek OpticBook A300 - full colour, 600dpi, saved as PDF, metadata by MH. Migration metadata by KD.
- Contact UVic Archives for access to the original, or ask UVic Archives to make a copy (fee for service). Patrons may look at the material through the Anarchism Digital Research Centre, but may not use images unless they contact UVic Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.