Hand-typed memorial. "It is fitting that I, who have known the subject of this reminiscence man and boy for over fifty years, should recite for those interested (and who is not ?) what I know of the dear old man, who has just passed away." Includes an excerpt from Bishop Cridge's diary, on his appointment to the chaplaincy of Victoria and the Hudson's Bay Company. Inscribed "Elizabeth Hazel Fawcett, from Father, Dingley Dell, March 10/23"
- In Collection:
- GVPL Call Number: 920 CRI
- 46 leaves
- 60.10867, -113.64258
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Greater Victoria Public Library Local History Collection
- Greater Victoria Public Library
- March 28, 2012
- Digitized by JF, image modified by JF, technical metadata provided by KM, cataloguing metadata provided by GF and KD.
- Images are available on this site for private use. For all other uses or access to the original please contact the Greater Victoria Public Library.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Reminiscences of Bishop Cridge||2020-12-17||Public||