A copy of the indentures of lease settlement subsequent to the marriage of Thomas Barry to Fanny dated July 7, 1796. Preceded by Copy Probate of the will and codicil of Thomas Barry Esq., dated June 12, 1770. Members of the Thomas Barry family resided in Clapham and Battersea (districts of London, England).
- In Collection:
- Shelf Mark: Ind.Eng.9
- 114 leaves ; 42 x 33 cm
- Copy Probate of the Will and Codicil of Tho. Barry Esq deceased, Dated 12th, June 1770
- Copy Settlement subsequent to the Marriage of Mr Thomas Bye and Fanny his Wife, Dated 7th July 1796
- Indenture, 1770
- 51.47475, -0.15547
- 51.50853, -0.12574
- 51.46224, -0.13759
- Pages bound together, no covers. Some numeration on pages. Some pages have been repaired, some are torn.
- Medieval and Early Modern Manuscripts Collection
- Accession Number: 1996-058
- Special Collections fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/barry-family-fonds
- Special Collections Inventory: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/collections/medieval/ind-eng-9.php
- August 16, 2022 to August 18, 2022
- Scanned on Betterlight/TTI - 1/20; 303; bent5; camera 800 - 900DPI tiff archival scans by PD. Some pages have been repaired, some are torn. Where pages were crease-folded, did not unfold them, to preserve the integrity of the item. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original. This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.