America N.W. Coast. Strait of Juan de Fuca, surveyed by Capt Henry Kellett 1847, Haro and Rosario Straits, by Capt G.H. Richards, 1858. Admiralty Inlet and Puget Sound by the US Exploring Expedition 1841. Admiralty Chart 1911. About 3 sea miles to an inch. J. & C. Walker, Sculpt. [Juan de Fuca, Strait and Gulf of Georgia, 1849; 1858]. Soundings in fathoms.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 513
- 1 sheet
- 47.83315, -122.43458
- 48.29674, -124.01225
- 48 35'N--47 30'N / 124 45'W--122 10'W
- 47.94981, -122.60126
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: FO925-1385
- April 12, 2010
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by SC, April 23, 2010.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.