Chapters 27-28*: Chapter 27. Samuel Weller makes a pilgrimage to Dorking, and beholds his mother-in-law -- Chapter 28. A good-humoured Christmas chapter, containing an account of a wedding, and some other sports beside, which, although in their way even as good customs as marriage itself, are not quite so religiously kept up, in these degenerate times -- Chapter 28*. The story of the goblins who stole a sexton
- In Collection:
- PR4569 A1 1836
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4569 A1 1836
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (xiv, 609 pages)
- Victorian Serial Novels
- Compressed from archive at 40% size and 150 dpi; saved as medium quality (5) jpg.
- Digitized by KM and CDW, technical metadata provided by KM and CDW, cataloguing metadata provided by GF
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction; archived in Cataloguing on DVD.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.