A simple map showing the land adjacent to Saanich Bay. Includes relief markings and sketches to show land forms, land cover, and the locations of buildings. Named features and places include Kipplewaits, Gold Stream, Cowichan Trail, Coast Trail, Shawnigan Lake, Alder Botttom, Mount Cobble, a saw mill, whale station, and the Malahath Indians.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 30T1VI
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2106
- 1 sheet ; 37 x 50 cm
- [West shore, Saanich inlet, showing Goldstream, Shawhigan Llk, whaling]
- 48.65055, -123.64494
- 48.61634, -123.50263
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- October 11, 2018
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|30 tr 1 VI.tif||2020-07-31||Public||