A simple map showing the land adjacent to Saanich Bay. Includes relief markings and sketches to show land forms, land cover, and the locations of buildings. Named features and places include Kipplewaits, Gold Stream, Cowichan Trail, Coast Trail, Shawnigan Lake, Alder Botttom, Mount Cobble, a saw mill, whale station, and the Malahath Indians.
- LSV Number: 30T1VI
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2106
- 1 sheet ; 37 x 50 cm
- [West shore, Saanich inlet, showing Goldstream, Shawhigan Llk, whaling]
- 48.61634, -123.50263
- 48.65055, -123.64494
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- October 11, 2018
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.