Project material consists of one large folder of architectural drawings and other material pertaining to the design of the Warren Residence, located at 120 Cottonwood Road on Saltspring Island, B.C. The Warrens are identified as Dr. James D. Warren and Joan Warren. Included are cadastral plans; floor plans; site plans; foundation plans; roof plans; ceiling plans; elevations; section drawings; detail drawings; schedules; electrical plans; plumbing plans; sketches; and other material produces at various stages of the design process.
- In Collection:
- Project: 382-01-89
- 135 architectural drawings and other material
- 48.834610, -123.472385
- Alan Hodgson Collection
- Digitized through the support of the BC History Digitization Program, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, University of British Columbia.
- Accession Number: 2020-002
- Special Collections Finding Aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/alan-hodgson-fonds
- Digitized at 300 dpi by The Crowley Company. Metadata by Matt Innes.
- This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.