Sketch of Cammusan Harbour, Vancouvers Island, showing the position of Fort Victoria ...': plan showing place names, soundings. Notes on tides and soundings. Scale: 1 inch to 200 yards. Compass indicator. Inset plan of Fort Victoria at 1 inch to 100 feet. Copied by M Vavasour, Lt RE, from a drawing by J Scarboro of the Hudson Bay Company. [Vancouver Island, c. 1846]
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 556
- 1 sheet
- Cammusan Harbour (Victoria Harbour), British Columbia
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 48.4165, -123.39681
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: MPK1-59 (10)
- April 22, 2010
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP May 3, 2010.
- 600 dpi jpg
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.