Chinese arch erected on Government Street between Trounce Alley and Yates StreetPublic
Chinese Arch erected on Government Street, Victoria, B.C. for the visit of Canada's 10th Governor General the Duke of Connaught from September 27 to October 3, 1912. Catalogue number: HP008022; Association number: 193501-001.
- 1 black and white photograph
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 48.4294, -123.3679
- Victoria’s Chinatown, a gateway to the past and present of Chinese Canadians
- Victoria's Chinatown Project Website: https://chinatown.library.uvic.ca/index.html
- Digitized by BC Archives. 300 dpi jpg, no colour correction. Archived in Cataloguing on server. Cataloguing metadata provided by MH. Migration metadata by MT.
- This material is made available on this site for research and private study only. These images are provided with the consent of the BC Archives, and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Chinese Arch erected on Government Street between Trounce Alley and Yates Street||Public||