Centered around Village bay with part of the land on the coast divided into numbered lots. Some relief marks and scale bars included.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1323
- LSV Number: 22T2ECVI
- 1 sheet ; 65 x 80 cm
- Official Plan of City of Esquimalt (unfinished)
- 48.43569, -123.41174
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 7, 2013
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|27 tr 1 TSites (Conserved).tif||2020-07-31||Public||