The Columbia River and surrounding lands, mountains, trails, rivers, creeks, and lakes upwards of the 49th parallel, many of which have been labeled including Okanagan Lake, Shuswap Lake, Upper and Lower Arrow Lakes, and Kootenay River and Lake. Includes detailed relief markings and notes describing the land cover. There are also notes about how easy it is to travel along certain trails and waterways.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2123
- LSV Number: 8T2MISC
- 1 sheet ; 60 x 92 cm
- Plan of the Columbia River District. Shewing the Routes explored by Messrs Moberly, Green & Turnbull.
- 48.99983, -117.6355
- 50.95, -119.16944
- 49.84661, -119.51891
- 49.7125, -116.88333
- 50.50972, -117.92917
- 49.67361, -118.14583
- Scale: 10 Statute Miles to One Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 15, 2012
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.