Plan of the Columbia R. DistrictPublic
The Columbia River and surrounding lands, mountains, trails, rivers, creeks, and lakes upwards of the 49th parallel, many of which have been labeled including Okanagan Lake, Shuswap Lake, Upper and Lower Arrow Lakes, and Kootenay River and Lake. Includes detailed relief markings and notes describing the land cover. There are also notes about how easy it is to travel along certain trails and waterways.
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2123
- LSV Number: 8T2MISC
- 1 sheet ; 60 x 92 cm
- Plan of the Columbia River District. Shewing the Routes explored by Messrs Moberly, Green & Turnbull.
- 49.67361, -118.14583
- 49.84661, -119.51891
- 50.50972, -117.92917
- 48.99983, -117.6355
- 49.7125, -116.88333
- 50.95, -119.16944
- Scale: 10 Statute Miles to One Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 15, 2012
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at email@example.com. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.