Map of the Thompsons River DistrictPublic
A hand-drawn map of the rivers, lakes, settlements, forts, and land cover in the Thompson River District. Starting with Juan de Fuca Straits, and Puget Sound in the bottom left corner and up to the Fraser and Chillcoaten River on the left over to the Columbia River on the right. Includes the names of many rivers, trails, sketches of land cover, and other features. Most of the map is taken up by the network of rivers and lakes spanning this area. From Black's 1835 BC Map.
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1484
- LSV Number: 8T1 OLD MAPS
- 1 sheet
- 49.38299, -121.44144
- 50.23304, -121.58589
- 50.74722, -120.80417
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 50.95, -119.16944
- 48.99975, -119.70239
- 49.08306, -119.51908
- 49.08333, -122.35
- 49.16777, -122.572
- Scale: 15.78 miles to 1 inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.