Chinese paintings : tradition and innovation in 20th century Chinese painting / On collecting Chinese paintings of the 20th centuryPublic
Catalogue of an exhibition of modern Chinese paintings. Includes bibliographical references and index. Designed and printed in Canada by Morriss Printing Company Ltd. Victoria British Columbia.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: ND1045 T56
- 120 pages : illustrations (some colour) ; 23 cm
- Chinese paintings : tradition and innovation in 20th century Chinese painting / Barry Till. On collecting Chinese paintings of the 20th century by Brian S. McElney.
- 35, 105
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria Collection
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- January 7, 2016
- 600 dpi tiffs. Scanned by LGibb, using Plustek A300 book scanner. OCR using Abby FineReader Corporate, batch process. Metadata by J. Peterson and KD.
- Images are provided for research use only and are the property of the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria. For permissions, contact the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.