A plot of land on the east coast of Vancouver Island that includes Boulder Point. Sketches of trees and streams show the land cover and a trail crosses the plot of land coming from Nanaimo and leading to Cowichan. There is also an an old mill labeled on the coast and a small sketch of the land plot at 1/10th the scale of the other is also present.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2007
- LSV Number: 6T2 ECVI
- 1 sheet ; 45 x 45 cm
- 48.95768, -123.75618
- 48.83292, -124.21941
- Scale: 20 Chains to One Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- August 10, 2012
- 501 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.