Letter from Eric Gill to Clare Pepler, November 22, Public
Part of a collection of correspondence from renowned early 20th century English printmaker, typeface designer, and sculptor Eric Gill to Clare Pepler, wife of Hilary Pepler. Most of the letters are regarding the end of the friendship between Gill and Hilary Pepler. From the Brocard Sewell fonds. In this letter Gill responds in detail to a letter sent by Pepler regarding relationships of acquaintances, and encourages her to tell him honestly what the acquaintances think of him. Misdated 1922.
- In Collection:
- 2 pages
- 51.82098, -3.01743
- Handwritten in pencil.
- Brocard Sewell Collection
- Accession Number: 1996-118; Item: 6
- Special Collections finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/brocard-sewell-fonds
- September 26, 2022
- Metadata and digitization by Rowan O'Brian. Additional metadata by SC.
- Use of this material is permitted for research and private study purposes only. For all other uses, contact University of Victoria Special Collections and University Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.