The plans for a town that survived until 1885 called Van Winkle located on Van Winkle Creek near Lytton and Lightning Creek. It is a rough sketch with relief marks showing that the town is at the base of a hill and that it consists of two small rows of numbered plots with a couple of roads between them.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 15T3TS
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1793
- 1 map on 1 sheet ; 60 x 87 cm
- Plot of Van Winkle "14"
- 53.0332, -121.7028
- Scale: 5 ft. to 1 Mile; 1" = 88 FT
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 11, 2013
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.