Clavis Bibliorum : the key of the Bible, unlocking the richest treasury of the Holy Scriptures ... : wherein the Scripture-songs dispersed here and there in the Old and New Testament, are metrically translated out of the Hebrew ... : whereunto are added the metrical version of the whole book of Hymns or Praises, viz. the Book of PsalmesPublic
An analysis of the contents of the Bible with annotations for students. Includes scripture-songs and hymns in metrical translations from the Hebrew.
- In Collection:
- Call Number: BS490 R64 1675
- 1 book (631 pages) ; 31 cm
- Key of the Bible
- Bible. Psalms. English. Roberts. 1675
- Book of hymnes or praises, viz, the Book of Psalms
- 4th ed.
- 51.50853, -0.12574
- Printed Music
- September 30, 2015
- 600 dpi tiffs; TTI Betterlight scanner. Scanning, editing performed by CDeWolfe. No colour correction; Metadata by G. Fowler and MT.
- Contact UVic Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original resource and for reproduction requests (fee for reproductions). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.