A draft of a letter to the Chinese Ambassador to England, which was to be transmitted by the Chinese Consul-General in San Francisco, recommending that the proposal to establish the Association in Victoria be accepted officially. August 1884（光绪十年六月).
- In Collection:
- 1 leaf
- Draft letter to Chinese Ambassador to England
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 37.77493, -122.41942
- Chinese Canadian Collection
- Donor: Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association (Victoria, B.C.)
- Acc. No.: 1977-084, 1.1, 1.1.07
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/chinese-consolidated-benevolent-association-fonds
- 600 dpi TIFF, no colour correction, archived in Cataloguing on DVD, digitized by CDW. Metadata by MH and KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.