Correspondence relating to the inauguration and progressive development of the colonial government of Vancouver Island, including letters between the Governor, Legislative Council, and House of Assembly.
- In Collection:
- GVPL Call Number: 328.7112 VAN
- 62 p. ; 25 cm.
- House of Assembly correspondence book 1856-1859
- Archives of British Columbia Memoir No. IV 
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- Greater Victoria Public Library Local History Collection
- Greater Victoria Public Library
- March 28, 2012
- Digitized by JF, image modified by JF, technical metadata provided by KM, cataloguing metadata provided by GF and KD.
- Images are available on this site for private use. For all other uses or access to the original please contact the Greater Victoria Public Library.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|House of Assembly Correspondence||2020-12-17||Public||