Plan of the Perseverance Claim, ComoxPublic
An area of land surveyed by Mohun and Farwell, C.E. with relief markings and sketches to show the land cover and land forms. The majority of the land is covered with trees but there is a lake, grass prairie, rivers, a government reserve, Bayne's Sound, and a road from Nanaimo to Comox.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 12LockerL
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1282
- 1 sheet ; 36 x 51 cm
- Plan of the Perseverance Claim Comox
- 49.68294, -124.93613
- Scale: Eight Inches to One Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- October 17, 2011
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.