A hand-drawn map of a road to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island starting from around Mount Skirt (approximately 13 km from Victoria) and passing by Finlayson Inlet, Mill Creek Bay, Cowichan Bay and River, Chemanis River, Oyster Harbour, the Nanaimo River, and finally the Nanaimo Harbour. There are relief markings, several trails, copper mines, lakes and rivers on the map as well.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 9T1RT
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number:1704
- 1 sheet ; 50 x 85 cm
- Nanaimo Road (to Victoria + other roads to Sooke etc)
- 48.92013, -123.71781
- 48.75585, -123.63816
- 49.1304, -123.89385
- 48.89963, -123.68597
- 49.16638, -123.94003
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- 350 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA.Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record.To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|9 Tr 1 R&T 1862 Nanaimo-Road (Conserved).tif||2020-07-31||Public||