A trail explored by Serg. McColl and sketched and drawn by Sinnett running along rivers and creeks and with relief markings to show land forms. Not many features are named but those that are include Punchbowl Lake, an old Hudson's Bay Company Trail, lakes, flats, prairie, summits, and Whipsaw Creek.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 20T1RT
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number:1608
- 1 sheet ; 65 x 95 cm
- Mule Rd Punchbowl Lake 2/3 "4"
- 48.99975, -119.70239
- 49.38299, -121.44144
- Scale: 2 Inches to 1 Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.