North-West American Water Boundary (San Juan). Maps (5), annexed to the case of the Government of Her Britannic Majesty submitted to the arbitration and award of H.M. the Emperor of Germany, in accordance with Article 34 of the Treaty between Great Britain and the United States of America. Signed at Washington 8th May, 1871. (3 copies.) Author, Publisher, &c.: Official, London. [Juan de Fuca, Strait, 1849; 1871]. J. & C. Walker Sculpt. At head of title: North America, west coast. Inset title: Continuation of Admiralty Inlet and Puget Sound. Side view title: Appearance of Cape Flattery bearing N.E. 16 or 17 miles. First published 1849 updated and corrected. Latest date on map 1871. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights; depths shown by soundings in fathoms.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 514
- 1 sheet
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- 47.83315, -122.43458
- 48.29674, -124.01225
- 48 38'N-47 30'N/124 49'W-123 10'W
- 48.54876, -123.21918
- 48.56121, -122.75962
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: CO700-CANADA125 (8)
- April 12, 2010
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP April 28, 2010.
- 600 dpi jpg
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.