Official Map of the Town of Newcastle, V. I.Public
Numbered plots of land along Millstone River in Nanaimo on the east coast of Vancouver Island. Includes a cross section of the river showing the high and low water levels. Notes and detailed sketches show the land cover and there are roads, a mill, a dam, trails, and a proposed road to Comox.
- LSV Number: 26T1ECVI
- 1 sheet ; 84 x 122 cm
- Official Map of the Town of Newcastle, Vancouver Island
- 49.16634, -123.93601
- 49.44963, -124.8195
- 49.16638, -123.94003
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia: Early British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- August 10, 2012
- Cataloguing metadata: Provided by the LTSA and adapted by the University of Victoria Libraries to their requirements.
- For permission to publish or otherwise reproduce, or to purchase a high-resolution digital file, please contact the LTSA at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reproductions must credit the LTSA as the source and cite the Surveyor General Vault map number or other unique identifier listed on this catalogue record.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.