[Unsigned letter, possibly from Clare Pepler]Public
Part of a collection of correspondence from renowned early 20th century English printmaker, typeface designer, and sculptor Eric Gill to Clare Pepler, wife of Hilary Pepler. Most of the letters are regarding the end of the friendship between Gill and Hilary Pepler. From the Brocard Sewell fonds. Unsigned letter possibly written by Clare Pepler blaming the receiver of involving Hilary Pepler in schemes where there were financial losses; land speculation, building a Catholic village, Fragbarrow printing business.
- In Collection:
- 6 pages
- Handwritten in black ink.
- Brocard Sewell Collection
- Accession Number: 1996-118; Item: 6
- Special Collections finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/brocard-sewell-fonds
- October 22, 2021
- Scanning and metadata by Rowan O'Brian and additional metadata by SC.
- Use of this material is permitted for research and private study purposes only. For all other uses, contact University of Victoria Special Collections and University Archives.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.