A black and white photograph of Katharine Maltwood standing behind a small stone structure on the banks of the Cary River, Somerset, England. "This stone is on the banks of the Cary River by the bridge leading to the knee of the Giant at Dundon. K.E.M. standing by it. Liver Moor Drove" handwritten in pencil on the reverse side of the photograph.
- In Collection:
- 1 photograph
- Photo of K.E. Maltwood standing by a stone on the banks of the Cary River
- Katharine Maltwood Collection
- Donor: John Maltwood
- Katharine Maltwood fonds
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://www.uvic.ca/library/locations/home/spcoll/findaids/maltwood_inventory.pdf
- February 7, 2015
- Digitized by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Technical and cataloguing metadata provided by Robbyn Gordon Lanning. Migration metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (email@example.com). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.