Statue of Confucius on the altar table in the Palace of the Saints. Confucius (551-479 BC) was China's greatest philosopher and teacher of ethics. Today's Chinese literature still includes the study of his works and considers him to be the basis of the Chinese language.
- 1 black and white ink drawing
- 48.4294, -123.3679
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- Victoria’s Chinatown, a gateway to the past and present of Chinese Canadians
- Victoria's Chinatown Project Website: https://chinatown.library.uvic.ca/index.html
- Cataloguing metadata provided by MH. Migration metadata by MT.
- Copyright held by Robert Amos. Permission granted for use on Victoria’s Chinatown website only. For all other uses please contact the copyright holder. These images are provided with the consent of Robert Amos, and cannot be reproduced or copied without his permission.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.