1 item extracted from CO 60/4 (folio 497). 'The Provinces of British Columbia & Vancouver Island, with Portions of the United States & Hudson's Bay Territories. Compiled from Original Documents by John Arrowsmith 1859. London. Pubd. 1st. June 1859 by John Arrowsmith 10 Soho Square.' Inset: Queen Charlotte Islands. A note printed below the title states Arrowsmith's intention of protecting his copyright in the map.A note in the upper margin reads 'This map is unpublished, but will appear in Part II of British Columbia Papers'. The area covered comprises present-day British Columbia and parts of Alberta and Washington state. [British Columbia, 1859]. Descriptive text. Identifies some First Nations territories.
- In Collection:
- Penfold Number: 387
- 1 sheet
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 47.50012, -120.50147
- 57 30'N-45N/132 10'W-112 10'W
- 44.00013, -120.50139
- 52.28333, -117.469
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- National Archives Number: MPG1-646
- April 22, 2010
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW. Metadata by JTP April 30, 2010.
- 600 dpi jpg
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.