A section of Front Street in Nanaimo, British Columbia. Dallas Square is on one side of the street and the other side has some numbered plots of land and a Government Reserve (containing the Court House, another building, and some land leased to L.W. Gordon for 20 years starting from April 1875) that leads to the coast with a boat house and floating pier. There is a rectangle with sides labelled A, B, C, and D that includes the government reserve and that has measurements from soundings taken from low water in feet. There are two cross-sections of the coast from points C and D and points A and B in that rectangle showing the land and heights of the low and high waters.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 4T1LR
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number:1918
- 1 sheet ; 22 x 32 cm
- 49.16638, -123.94003
- Scale: 40 feet to 1 inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 350 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.