Nine maps of reserves located at different spots along the banks of the Fraser River. All the maps show different features like villages, claims, burial grounds, miner's houses, a mud hut, and land cover. The maps have following individual titles: Siska Flat. Abt. 7 Miles Below Lytton on left bank of Fraser River; North Arm, Fraser River No. 1; Reserve on the Anderson and Fraser Rivers; Kanaka Flat 8 1/2 Miles Below Lytton on left bank of Fraser River; North Arm, Fraser River No. 2; 9 Mile Creek. 9 Miles Above Boston Bat on left bank of Fraser River; Reserve 14 1/2 Miles Above Boston Bar on left bank of Fraser River; North Arm, Fraser River No. 3; Coquitlam River on right bank near its mouth.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1669
- LSV Number: 16T1LR
- 1 sheet ; 68 x 82 cm
- 49.83303, -121.43585
- 49.18296, -123.23595
- 49.23297, -122.80262
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- Scale: Six Inches to One Statute Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- 400 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|16 tr 1 LR.tif||2020-07-31||Public||