A physical map of two areas labelled "Res. no. 1" and "Res. no. 2" both located near Oyster Harbour and a trail called "Victoria to Nanaimo". There are labels indicating the size and latitude/longitude of both areas. Res. no. 1 is located at the foot of mountains.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 11T1E COAST VI
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2210
- 1 map on 1 sheet
- East Coast of Vancouver Island, Thos. George Askew's Timber Cutting Reserves, Chemainus
- 49.75152, -126.48958
- 48.91633, -123.71937
- Scale: 20 Chains to 1 inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|11 tr 1 ecvi.tif||2020-07-31||Public||