Explored by Sergt. McColl and sketched and drawn by Sinnett this map shows trails running along different rivers and includes detailed relief shading and land cover sketches and notes. The lower part of the map has a stretch of river and trail starting from the Quequehalla River, and continuing along the N-calaown River, and ends a little past Beaver Lake. The upper part of the map starts at two beaver dams at the end of the Simalasow River, continues along the Skatchett River, and ends with a trail to Whatcom running parallel to the Skaist Valley.
- In Collection:
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 1607
- LSV Number: 21T1RT
- 1 sheet ; 65 x 95 cm
- 48.99975, -119.70239
- 49.38299, -121.44144
- Scale: Two Inches to One Mile
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- September 30, 2011
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact email@example.com. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.