San Juan Boundary Arbitration. Atlas. Maps sent to Admiral Prevost at Berlin on 12 June 1872. With list. Tide table, location of light houses included.
- In Collection:
- 1 sheet
- Washington Sound and approaches
- 60.10867, -113.64258
- 49.48262, -124.06723
- 48.29674, -124.01225
- 39.76, -98.5
- 49 10'N--48 00'N / 123 50'W--122 20'W
- Early BC Maps Collection
- National Archives of the UK
- Funded by a Canadian Council of Archives, Archival Community Digitization Program.
- Map provided at the State Department for the use of the High Commission [?] - 1871. Received from Lord Teuterden June 26/71 P. Hutitel
- 600 dpi jpg
- Watermarks added to images by KM, JF, and CDW.
- These images are provided under license by The National Archives of the UK and cannot be reproduced or copied without their permission. To purchase high-resolution tiff files of these maps for publication, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +44 (0)20 8392 5225. A scale of reproduction fees applies for commercial publication, exhibition display or TV broadcast. Details on request. Request should cite the National Archives Number. Infringement of the above condition may result in legal action. These images are provided for research only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|98_FO925-1650 pt2 (33).jpg||2020-07-23||Public|