A personal note about death. It begins with the Al-Ma'arri quote "Life is a malady whose one medicine is death" followed by a note about the approximate hours in one's life, and how many Holiff believed he had left.
- In Collection:
- 1 leaf ; 13.8 x 21.5 cm
- The note is handwritten with blue highlighter under six lines. Paper is hole punched and has rounded corners.
- Saul Holiff Collection
- Acquired from Jonathan Holiff, October 2016.
- File: 1.12
- Accession Number: 2016-018
- Holiff Family fonds
- Special Collections fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/holiff-family-fonds
- March 27, 2018
- 600 dpi TIFF. Scanned using Epson GT-15000; Photoshop cropp & straighten; No colour correction; by KMercer. Metadata by JGreenhill, edited by SMacFarlane and KD.
- Material is made available for research and private study; all other uses require permission of the copyright holders.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.