Signed by Trutch and drawn by Launders,. this maps shows the plans for a town called Granville on the Burrard Inlet in British Columbia. The land is divided into 6 blocks of numbered plots of land with a few buildings including a Custom House and a Jail. The town is bordered with government reserves and there are notes recording what the goverment can do with those lands.
- In Collection:
- LSV Number: 23T1TS
- Historical Map Society of B.C. Map Number: 2200
- 1 sheet ; 62 x 90 cm
- 49.29966, -123.20265
- Scale: 66 Feet or 1 Chain = 1 Inch
- Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia Maps
- Surveyor General of BC, Legal Surveys Vault
- March 13, 2013
- 300 dpi; Metadata by KD
- This material is owned by the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia (LTSA). The Cartographic Record of this digital image is in the possession of the Surveyor General Division, LTSA. Any reproduction of this material must credit the Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia as the source for this record. To purchase high-resolution scanned files of these maps and plans, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Request should cite the LTSA Surveyor General's Vault map number (eg. 16T1 Land Reserves).
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.