A hand-written manuscript by Frank Sylvester describing a journey along the Old Brigade Trail in 1859. Includes information about the Douglas Route, trails and roads around Lillooet and the Fraser River, mule trails, using canoes, and the people who explored these areas.
- In Collection:
- 24 leaves, handwritten ; 22 X 33 cm (p. 1-3), 22 X 36 cm (p. 4-9), aprox. 21 X 34 cm (p. 10-22), 21 X 26 cm (p. 23-24)
- The Old BrigadeTrail in 1859
- 50.6856, -121.942
- 49.11636, -123.18594
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- Frank and Cecilia Sylvester Collection
- Acc. No.: 1998-071, 1.6
- 600 dpi tif, Epson GT-15000 scanner, scanned by KSW, edited by CDW. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to the original manuscript and for reproduction requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). Patrons may view the material through the Victoria's Early History Collection, but may not use images without permission of the University.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|Old Brigade Trail 01||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 02||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 03||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 04||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 05||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 06||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 07||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 08||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 09||2020-07-30||Public||
|Old Brigade Trail 10||2020-07-30||Public||