Chapters 49-51: Chapter 49. How Mr. Pickwick sped upon his mission, and how he was reinforced in the outset by a most unexpected auxiliary -- Chapter 50. In which Mr. Pickwick encounters an old acquaintance, to which fortunate circumstance the reader is mainly indebted for matter of thrilling interest herein set down, concerning two great public men of might and power -- Chapter 51. Involving a serious change in the Weller family, and the untimely downfall of the red-nosed Mr. Stiggins
- In Collection:
- PR4569 A1 1836
- University of Victoria Libraries Special Collections, PR4569 A1 1836
- 20 numbers in 19 volumes (xiv, 609 pages)
- Victorian Serial Novels
- Compressed from archive at 40% size and 150 dpi; saved as medium quality (5) jpg.
- 300 dpi TIFF; no colour correction; archived in Cataloguing on DVD.
- Digitized by KM and CDW, technical metadata provided by KM and CDW, cataloguing metadata provided by GF
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.