Photograph album created as a keepsake by the British Columbia Conclave of the Masonic Order of the Red Cross of Constantine containing photos featuring historical people, places, and activities from Vancouver Island and British Columbia. The album consists of 25 photographs including: photographs of Harry H. Watson and Edward E. Leason, Government House and the Parliament Buildings, logging, ranching and agriculture, fishing, M.V. Princess Charlotte in the Drydock (Esquimalt), and various scenic shots including one of the Colwood Links golf course.
- 1 volume (32 pages) : 25 photographs (black and white); 27 x 37 cm
- 48.43372, -123.41147
- 48.4359, -123.35155
- 49.65064, -125.44939
- 53.99983, -125.0032
- 48.55032, -123.49521
- 1920 to 1929
- Embossed cover. Pages are thick cardboard with gilt edges. Silk endpapers. Captions in blue text, bottom right of photos.
- Accession Number: 2007-040
- Finding aid for archival fonds: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/memories-of-british-columbia-collection
- Scanned by CDW using TTI BetterLight at 600dpi tiffs. No colour correction or editing beyond cropping. Metadata by KD.
- Contact Special Collections and University Archives for access to originals and for reproduction requests (fee for reproductions). This material is made available on this site for research and private study only.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.
|(front cover) Memories of BC||Public||
|Harry H. Watson, reigning Sovereign, Western Canada Conclave, No.XXV, Victoria, British Columbia / Edward E. Leason, Western Canada Conclave, No. XXV, Victoria, British Columbia, Intendent-General for British Columbia and Canadian Yukon||Public||
|Government House, Victoria, BC||Public||
|Parliament Buildings, Victoria, BC||Public||