Letter from Mary Butts to Douglas Goldring, n.d. Regarding her time in Rapallo, ItalyPublic
Mary Butts writes to Douglas Goldring regarding her time in Rapallo, Italy, Ford's review of her short story 'The House', and a wolf-hound . Sent from (location): Italy--Rapallo--Pension Select
- In Collection:
- People referenced (in letter): Butts, Mary, 1890-1937; Maitland, Cecil, -1926; Rodker, Camilla, 1920-2007; Goldring, Douglas, 1887-1960; Ford, Ford Madox, 1873-1939; Morris, Cedric, 1889-1982; O'Donnell, Elliott (Eliot), 1872-1965
- Topics referenced (in letter): Travel; Writing; Friendship
- Texts referenced (in letter): The House'; 'Anthology of English Ghost Stories'
- Places referenced (in letter): Italy--Rapallo; France--Paris
- 3 pages
- 44.3496, 9.22796
- Mary Butts Letters
- Series 4, Box 01, Folder 19
- Archival finding aid: https://uvic2.coppul.archivematica.org/douglas-goldring-fonds
- Copyright, The Estate of Mary Butts, published by permission. Seek permission for use.
This page supports the Zotero and Mendeley browser extensions simply click on the extension widget in your browser to save the objects citation.